Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Turning Point

Today marked the first time that I have submitted some pieces of my work to a gallery.  This is something that I've wanted to do for a long time, and I'm so thrilled that I actually followed through (finally) and sent out the submission.  It's not even what ends up happening, whether I get accepted or not, it's the fact that I actually submitted something that makes this such a turning point for me.  It's such a huge relief to have that first submission out there & I know it will only prove to inspire me!  Since one of my main reasons for starting and keeping this blog updated as often as possible was to include all things pertaining to my art, I decided that I should include this.  I'll make sure to post when I know the outcome of my submission.

No comments:

Post a Comment