Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Prologue of Sorts...

I've always really enjoyed it when books start with a prologue.  I wanted to find a way in which to do something similar with my first posts of my creations.  Since a prologue is an introduction, the answer became clear.  What could be a better way to introduce myself than to post pics of some of the first pieces in which I began to see "myself" truly begin to emerge in my work.  I hope you enjoy them as much I enjoyed creating them!!!

"Lucie", 2008, Acrylic on Illustration Board, 10"x7.5"


"Isabelle", 2008, Acrylic on Illustration Board, 10"x7.5"


"Wish", 2008, Acrylic on Illustration Board, 10"x7.5"


"Blue Dawn", 2008, Acrylic on Illustration Board, 10"x7.5"


"Blue Twilight", 2008, Acrylic on Illustration Board, 10"x7.5"

"In Pieces You Have Me", 2008, Acrylic & Mixed Media on Illustration Board, 11"x17"

No comments:

Post a Comment